Monday, February 18, 2008

TEAM USA, NACAC XC Championships


Hey guys, Josh here...... Just wanted to let everyone know that was pulling for me out in San Diego that I did get selected to represent the USA on March 1st in Orlando Florida for the NACAC XC championships. Thanks for all the best wishes and I'll be thinking of you all as I race thru out the year. Quick shot outs to people I believe deserve it for helping me with everything: Keri Bland, Sean Cleary, Travis Simpson, Justin Simpson, Casey Batey, Jay Dolmage, Zach Sabatino, the whole WVU crew, Jason P, the North Marion running gang, Jason Henley, my parents, and all my good friends in WV. WOOP WOOP BABY! Lets Run fast!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOSH CONGRATS!! YOU'RE MY HERO!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Josh!.. <3 glad you are bringing more USA stuff into the apt. Zach Tennant said we should wear USA outfits everyday and then eventually we might pop out a kid that has red white and blue hair... :)