Sunday, February 17, 2008

Changes.

Hey guys Casey here....as you can see we've got a new look to the main page of RuntheArb. I'm currently working on the links at the top to make sure we have pages for everything (so far the message board still works). I wanted to make things a little more interactive with the main page and allow more people to contribute articles and such.

What I would like to see on the front page is many different runners/coaches around the state posting arctiles on the front page that people can comment on. I figure if we can get some of the better runners around the state coming in to contribute something maybe once a week (or as much as they want) it would make for a much more well rounded News Page. It would be awesome to see someone like Josh Simpson commenting on the races he's recently run, or Jason Pyles talking about his marathon training, or Megan Metcalfe talking about her running lifestyle, or W...well being W. I think it's a great way to open the webpage up so that many different people can take part in it, and we can get the views and opinions of a varied amount of runner types from around the state. I'm going to be chatting with some people and seeing if they want to be a part of it, and if it's something you think you'd like to take part just shoot me an email at caseybatey@yahoo.com and we'll talk.

No comments: