Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ideal Conditions!!

Ok, today sucked. It sucked bad. We did a workout this evening and we decided to do our warm-up outside during the worst part of the blizzard. I forgot my toque (that's Canadian for knitted cap) and as a result my head suffered severe frostbite and had to be amputated. I cried quite a bit and my only solace was that hopefully other runners were out there in as much misery as me. And it looks like they were. Huntington got hit with the winter weather too but it doesn't look like it stopped Midland's crew from getting out and pounding out a workout. So cheers to everyone who ran in the blizzard today, you'll be the only ones prepared at the State Meet if it snows 7 inches. (pictured above from Left to Right - Andrew Edmunds, Snake-Eyes, Pat Riley, David Bias and Jake the Snake).

No comments: